Monday, February 20, 2012

The start of something great

I think I’m just going to call it Yeti Thursday!

As I shared on Tuesday, I’ve got a solid line of Yeti beers from Great Divide brewing, and I’ve got to share them all with you. But I don’t want to rush things, for crying out loud, this blog is all about relaxing and having a good time.

Great Divide beers have been awarded  17 medals at the GABF and 5 World Beer Cup awards. Also ranked 8th in Ratebeer.com’s 2010 “The Best Brewers in the World” and 7th in Beer Advocate’s 2010 “All-Time Top Breweries on Planet Earth,” so I would say it’s safe to say that they provide a better than average brew.

Great Divid has a special place in my heart even though Avalanche Ale was my first craft beer that I really liked, Great Divide broke me from the sad yellow bonds of Coors Light and opened the door to a new world of wonder.

Starting off with the original Yeti, I was impressed from the pour on.

No comments: