Monday, December 3, 2012

Beer for Breakfast

Welcome to December!  You might say that my excitement was “Brewing” as I prepared to share this new beer with you this morning! I love using morning light in photos anyway, but this was a little something extra. Beer and spirits are best tasted first thing in the morning if you’re looking for your palate to be at it’s most accurate.

Sure, this goes against the “Social Norm” of thinking that only alcoholics and college students drink in the morning, but I don’t really care. I’m not for social norms, and I’m not much for following conventional wisdom when there is a chance for greatness. And given the time and effort that was put into my getting this beer, I was certainly hoping for greatness!

Check out more of my Sixpoint Resin Review at BigKahunaBrew.com

or by clicking HERE!

1 comment:

Gluttondan said...

Nothing wrong with a frosty brew in the morning. Pour some over your cornflakes for a unique breakfast experience!